There are likely 3 reasons why you're reading this:
- You saw the words 'triple chocolate' and proceeded to freak out in excitement.
- You saw the word 'brownie' and continued to freak out.
- You saw the words '5 minute' and, you guessed it, you freaked out some more.
Well prepare yourself my friends for a quick, easy and hella delicious treat that cooks up in only 5 minutes (and no, that is not a typo). In less than ten minutes, you can satisfy that craving you've been battling all day for gooey, rich, chocolatey brownie and, added bonus, there are barely any dishes to do afterwards.
Basically, it should the lazy person's go-to treat.
Plus, did I mention it's low FODMAP and gluten free? This alone makes me a happy chappy, but when you add in three times the chocolate, minus three quarters the cooking time and a tenth of the amount of dishes of other brownie recipes, you'll find me absolutely ecstatic! It is likely I'd eat the whole lot if no one stopped me. And if you know what's good for you, you won't stop me. It won't work out well for you.
5 Minute Triple Chocolate Brownie (Low FODMAP & Gluten Free)
Makes approximately 16 brownies
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal (or substitute for more gluten-free flour)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate drops or buttons
- Grease a 19cm x 24cm microwave proof dish.
- Melt the butter in a large microwave proof jug. Add the sugar and the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour mix into the greased dish and cook in the microwave for 4 1/2 minutes until set.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before slicing.
- Now try to restrain yourself from eating the whole pan.