This week I'm going to save you the rant on fashion and allow fashion's finest to say it all for me before you check out this week's outfit. Before you say anything, yes, I am suffering an epic case of writer's block. But this isn't necessarily a bad thing for y'all. You get to read the musings of the fashion elite and I get to recover from a hectic week. It's a win-win really.
So without further ado here are my top five quotes on style:
- "Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live." —Gianni Versace
- "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." —Rachel Zoe
- "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent
- "Fashion is what you're offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose." —Lauren Hutton
- "Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends." —Kate Spade
Well now, wasn't that nice? I feel better already. Now, with those wise words in mind, scroll on to see the 13th Outfit of the Week. And don't worry, I will be back next week with a super long rant for you (weather permitting), should you be feeling deprived.
Hat: $15 from The Warehouse Cross Necklace: $5 from Bling Dress: $20 from Recycle Boutique Cuff: $2 from Cotton On Socks: $3.30 from Cotton On Body Shoes: $3 from Tasman Traders